GORILLA-CRAFT EPOXY RESIN
Gorilla-CRAFT is a two component high build, high viscosity, REAL CRYSTAL CLEAR CRAFTING RESIN that is used to obtain a high durable finish for any of your canvas art projects, wood working project as well as a high sheen gloss finish for table-tops, bar-tops and other wood surfaces that you would like to protect. Great for crystal clear transparent seal finishes with scratch resistance. This resin is one of the EASIEST SEAL COATS for canvas and artists on the current market! This resin also self-levels really well compared to the industry standard.
- MADE IN CANADA - EZ-POUR Formulated epoxy resins for artists, woodworkers, builders, DIY projects and more.
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR SEALING ART PROJECTS, sealing paint canvas, thicker viscosity resin designed for sealing craft projects.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - No VOC's. No odour. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified FDA food safe. Solvent FREE. Crystal clear sealing resin.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCT - Extremely easy to use when sealing a project.
- UV-RESISTANT ADDITIVES - 1:1 RATIO (A:B) (2 gallon kit = 1 gallon of Resin and 1 gallon of Hardener). Great for sealing art crafts.
- SELF-LEVELING - Easy to use art sealing resin. High-gloss, smooth & durable finish. Blemish resistant, water resistant and impact resistant coating. Detailed instructions included with each kit. (OUR 2 GALLON KITS are equal to = 7.56 LITERS)
- FAST-DRYING resin, 8 hour cure.
GorillaPoxy is a leading manufacturer and a fast growing company that specializes in crystal clear sealing, crafting, casting and art epoxy resins for the following industries; woodworkers, Do it yourself customers, artists, applicators, restaurant owners and much more. We strive to provide our customers with CRYSTAL CLEAR resins with the highest quality raw materials used for maximum quality.
Start by mixing a 1:1 ratio of 1 part A resin to 1 part B hardener curing agent into a plastic measuring container, (if adding colorant)then add colorant or metallic mixing powder to the mix. Mix the contents for a MINIMUM of 3 to 4 minutes thoroughly and slowly and when ready pour over the cleaned and prepared surface slowly to help reduce creating any air bubbles. The working time is 20 minutes approximately at 68 degree Fahrenheit , giving you enough time to properly pour the resin and properly seal the surface. This resin is ideally poured no more then 1/16 of an inch and is ideally used for CRYSTAL CLEAR FINISHES. In ideal lab temperatures this resin cures in 8 hours. NOT FOR CASTING DEEP POURS ! PLEASE SEE OUR GORILLA-CAST PRODUCT INSTEAD
✅ DIY Epoxy Resin Wood Table
✅ Resin Wood Art
✅ Crafters and Artists to seal canvas and paint projects
✅ Colored Epoxy Resin Project
✅ Crystal Clear Resin thin sealing Pours
✅ Art Projects